Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving in and Moving On

Yeah, so I was a little bored, hence the pictures of my room and the 80 year long blog post. But also, I just realized that I want to document my life. Writing in a journal is great but how much greater is it to add pictures in? Plus, I'm pretty proud of my organization skills. I mean would ya just look at that bookshelf??



La cozinha
This semester is not going to be nearly as fun as last semester. In fact it will be a lot of work. But I'm really excited because I think I may have figured out my purpose here. When I first made the decision to stay for spring, it felt right and made sense logically, but I'm realizing that there is a better reason than imagined. This may be my foot into the music program. I am stoked!...and scared out of my wits. You see, I am going to be studying with the head viola professor, Doctor Bigelow herself. It is a dream come true because I will get personal instruction directly from the professor that will determine whether or not I make it into the music program and it is my worst nightmare because if I don't prove myself or I'm just not good enough, then she will see first hand that I'm just not cut out for the music program. Anyway, we'll just have to see.

In other news, I met some people from the ward today and they seem great! Practically everyone is a return missionary, but that's okay! Plenty of awesome people to learn from!

Getting ready to go to this beautiful building soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment