Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time for random facts about me!



I have been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in São Paulo, Brazil


My favorite color is purple.
I have 5 half siblings, and 2 step siblings (3 girls, 4 boys)
I love the mountains!
I have played the viola for almost 9 years.


I once had a butterfly land on my shoulder.
My favorite foods to snack on are Oreos, Ritz crackers, and Craisins.
I am 5 foot 1 inch


I used to play volleyball, basketball, softball, run, and swim.


I dream of being a singer/songwriter
I've run a half marathon without stopping.
My initials are SMH...Simply Me Here
I love learning languages and I'm so grateful to be learning Portuguese.
If I were any other ethnicity, I imagine I would be Hispanic because I love the food, dancing, people, music, and language.
I can lick my elbow.


I am a White Blue.
My nicknames: Shan, Shanni, Shanaynay, Shnon, Shull, Shawn, Shannaan, Shanpoo, Shandiddly, Shann, Sahannon, Shansquatch...to name a few.
My favorite word is YA'LL.
I want to marry a boy who is first and foremost, my best friend.
I desperately want to study Music Education.
I want to learn to play the guitar.
I've always wanted to take horse-back riding lessons.
I wish I were a real cowgirl.


I used to have really bad performance anxiety...it's better.
I used to have an overbite.
I had congenital hernia when I was 4.
I was named after the character Shannon in Far and Away.


I love the outdoors!
I had braces for 6 years.


I am an official boy scout...no, not girl scout.
My favorite animal is the elephant.
I've had a cat all of my life. No dogs. :( Use to have a pet mouse.


I love going to Orchestra performances!


I went on a 10 day backpacking hike through mountains of New Mexico.

I have exercise induced asthma.
I was in the pit orchestra for Phantom of the Opera at BYU.
I want to work a summer at Philmont Scout Ranch.
I used to wish I had a twin brother.
I sleep with a Saber-toothed tiger named Shawn.


I miss my long, curly hair.

My favorite scripture passage is Proverbs 3:5-6
I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces.
My niece Madeline, was born on my birthday. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment